We are so glad you and your pet chose to visit us. Please note the following to ensure your stay with us is a pleasant one:
Hotel Pet Policy
R.V. Park Pet Policy
- Medical or Help Pets are permitted with proper identification and certification.
- There is a limit of two pets per R.V.
- Please ensure your dog is on a leash when outside of your R.V.
- Dogs may not be left unattended outside of your R.V.
- For health and sanitation reasons, your pet is not allowed on the grass or landscaped areas. A dog relief area is located between the RV park and hotel.
- We have fenced dog runs at the back of the park, one (1) on each side.
- Guests are responsible for cleaning up after their pet. Sanitation stations will be located in designated areas.
- Please keep your dog(s) inside your R.V. during "quiet hours", 10:00pm to 9:00am.
Call 800-456-0711 for additional questions. Management reserves all rights.