The health and safety of our guests and team members is our highest priority, and we want to carefully evaluate the latest guidance from local, state and federal health officials before making changes to our mask policy.
We appreciate the feedback of our customers on this issue, and will be sure to communicate any further changes to our requirements.
Here at Boyd Gaming, we are working hard to ensure your comfort and safety. We are happy to welcome back our valued guests, and have implemented the following measures for your safety:
- All guests are encouraged to wear a mask covering their mouth and nose should they chose to do so. This includes both vaccinated and non-vaccinated guests.
- Hand sanitizer is available and complimentary for all guests.
- Guest spaces are cleaned and disinfected multiple times daily with EPA-approved products. This includes: slot machines, chairs, table games, restaurants, kitchens, restrooms, doors, handrails, counters, ATMs, kiosks, and Team Member areas.
- The frequency of air filter replacement and HVAC system cleaning has been increased.
- Any guest occupancy limitations are followed as outlined by local, state, and federal recommendations.
- COVID-19 trainings and masks are provided to all Team Members.
- Unless required by local authorities or requested by an event organizer, we do not currently require proof of vaccination to attend live events at our properties.
Additional Safety Measures
Hotel Rooms will be cleaned consistent with regulatory mandates with guest and team member safety as a top priority.
There is frequent cleaning and disinfection of service spaces, counters, keys, porte cocheres, sidewalks, drop off/pick-up waiting areas, wheelchairs, scooters, baggage doors, bell carts, luggage carts, elevators, and vending machines.
Deep cleaning and disinfection of guest rooms is performed after check out, with extra attention to walls, bathrooms, desks, counters, TVs, remotes, chairs, phones, thermostats, cabinets & hardware, windows, mirrors, frames, lights, light switches, closets, and hangers. A full list of sanitized surfaces will be available in-room upon checking in.
Restaurant and bar seating has been reduced to allow for social distancing.
Tables and chairs are being cleaned and disinfected after each use.
Single use condiments and napkins are being used at all dining locations. Additionally, menus, check presenters, pens, etc are all single use or are being disinfected after each use.
There are frequent disinfections of kitchens, bar tops, service stations, and server trays.
To adhere to social distancing guidelines, every other betting station will be open.
Seating will be arranged to adhere to social distancing guidelines.
There is frequent cleaning and disinfection of counters, chairs, and stations.
Single use pencils will be provided for guest use.
The number of players at each table is limited to adhere to social distancing guidelines. The maximum number of players allowed per table will be posted at each location.
Slot machines and video poker will be spaced out to adhere to social distancing guidelines.
Fully Vaccinated Guests are not required to wear masks. We ask that all other guests continue to wear a facial covering at this time.
Guests congregating behind players is discouraged.
All game tables, chairs, fixtures, layouts, and game pieces are being cleaned and disinfected often.
All cards are being dealt face up with only the dealer touching the cards.
Dice are cleaned and disinfected prior to a new shooter.
For your safety, elevator occupancy is limited to a maximum of four people.