Hotel Pet Policy
RV Park Pet Policy
- Pets are not permitted to stay in the hotel.
- Information on pet boarding & doggie day-care is available by calling 800-456-0711.
- Anyone caught or reported not adhering to our pet rules will be subject to loss of Hotel privileges. (No refund of money.)
- Medical or Help Pets are permitted with proper identification and certification.
We enjoy having you visit us and hope your stay will be pleasant for both you and your pet. The following are the rules we expect you to abide by concerning your pet.
- There is a limit of two pets per R.V. per space.
- All pets must be on a leash not to exceed six (6) feet when outside your RV.
- Under no circumstances may you tie a pet outside your R.V. and leave it unattended. You must be with your pet at all times when it is outside your RV.
- For health and sanitation reasons, your pet is not allowed on the grass or landscaped areas.
- We have two (2) fenced dog runs. They are located at the back of the park, one on each side. These are the only areas when you may take your pet on our premises. Scoops and waste buckets are provided for your use. Please use them.
- Our dog runs may not be used as an unattended pen for your pets. All pets using the dog run must be accompanied by their owners at all times.
- Pets must be kept inside your R.V. during "quiet hours", 10:00pm to 9:00am.
- We expect you to keep your pet's noise under control at all times. Please have consideration for your neighbors.
- We reserve the right to refuse any pet management feels is not suitable for an R.V. Park.
- Anyone caught or reported not adhering to our pet rules will be subject to loss of space rental privileges. (No refund of money.)